Compliance with the RSPO is voluntary; however, we have made the commitment to comply with the programme’s seven Principles and Criteria (P&C) because we recognise their value in ensuring responsible and ethical operations.
We also adhere to the following laws:
- Employment Act 195
- Minimum Wages Order 2020
- Environmental Quality Act 1974
- Factories and Machinery Act 1967
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994
- Employees’ Minimum Standards of Housing, Accommodations and Amenities Act 1990
- Children and Young Persons (Employment) Act 1966
- Industrial Relations Act 1967
We always ensure the highest quality of our palm products as this determines their marketability, guided by our Quality Policy, which articulates our expectations of all our estates and mills in line with the high standards imposed and expected by regulators, stakeholders and our customers.
OTHER EFFORTS INCLUDE:
Signed the Malaysia Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Declaration of Corruption-Free Pledge in 2023
Obtained the Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) Certification in 2021
Established the VENDOR INTEGRITY PLEDGE signed by 15 of our main vendors to prevent bribery, collusion or other corrupt practices, ensuring transparency and accountability in procurement processes
Traceable supply chain